Part-time Book-keeper you will support a growing company at Harwell Campus for 15-20 hours a week
As Part-time Book-keeper you will be responsible for a range of accounts activities and general office administration
As Part-time Book-keeper your day-to-day activities will include
- Managing the company accounts in an accurate and efficient manner at all times.
- Creating and place purchase orders on request from other staff.
- Dealing with customer accounts, including entering sales orders, credit control and invoicing.
- Liaising with the company’s accountant for the preparation of monthly management accounts and statutory annual accounts.
- Dealing with telephone and e-mail enquiries from suppliers and customers
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong book-keeping skills
- Excellent communications skills
Bluestream People are an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.