As Product Assurance Lead you will lead the product and quality assurance team and own the quality management system
As Product Assurance Lead you will support projects developing equipment and sub-systems for multiple space missions.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- Develop product assurance plans for new projects
- Check new customer contracts for quality requirements, track and implement changes.
- Ensure manufacturing and testing gate reviews are planned and implemented.
- Promote best practises throughout the company
- Maintenance / update of the company QMS
- Perform audits
- Facilitate lessons learned process & continuous improvement
- Educated to BSc or equivalent in a technical discipline
- Considerable product assurance experience in the space industry
- Experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment (preferably spaceflight)
- Ability to apply external and internal standards and processes
- Experience working in manufacturing & test facilities
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days holiday (increasing yearly up to a maximum of 28 days) + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Life insurance and long-term sick pay
- Private healthcare
Our client is a leading global space mission partner, working across robotics, satellite systems, and space imagery who are pushing the boundaries to tackle big challenges with innovative and pioneering solutions. Company is continually growing which opens up opportunities to develop your career further.
Product Assurance | Quality Assurance | Sensors | Space Manufacturing | Space Hardware
Bluestream People are an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.