As Project Manager you will be supporting the Navigation Team with the delivery of innovative projects for both defence and commercial clients.
As Project Manager you will be analysing, designing, integrating, and testing, with strong focus on structural and thermal analysis.
As Project Manager you be part of a passionate multi-national, friendly and supportive team, at the forefront of technology.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- Managing project from bid phase through to completion to meet project objectives and targets
- Defining technical requirements
- Ensuring all projects are completed within budget and on time.
- Be educated to MSc in Computer Science, Telecommunications or other relevant engineering degree or equivalent
- Strong commercial experience in the space industry
- Sound understanding of communications systems, architectures and networks
- Knowledge of White Rabbit System and of Precision Time Protocol
- Experience of FPGA and VHDL
- Experience of Kalman filtering algorithms to determine current state optimisation.
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days holiday (increasing yearly up to a maximum of 28 days) + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Hybrid working
- Life insurance and long-term sick pay
- Private healthcare
Our client is a fast-growing innovative technologies company with offices in UK and EU, who are involved in providing solutions across space, ground and launch.
FPGA | VHDL | Kalman Filtering | Telecommunications | Satcom | White Rabbit | Navigation Systems | Time Protocol |
Bluestream People are an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.