As Snr Antenna Engineer you will be part of a rapidly expanding global space organisation at the forefront of technology.
As Snr Antenna Engineer you will be developing and validating requirements for various antenna/payload communications subsystems
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- Performing trade studies, modelling, simulation and other forms of analysis to predict component, interconnects and system performance and to optimize design around established requirements
- Supporting the business development team with customer engagements and solutions
- Defining and conducting tests to validate performance of antenna/RF designs to various customer and mission requirements
- Developing test plans to identify test approach, resources, schedules and cost estimates that meet applicable requirements, standards and regulations
- Specifying requirements for hardware, software, instruments and support equipment as required to meet test objectives.
- Be educated to MSc level in RF engineering or eqivalent
- Have strong commercial experience in research and/or development of antenna design
- Have strong experience in programming in Matlab, Python or C++
- The use and development of antenna simulation tools
- Strong background in antennas: phased arrays, elements coupling, scanning
- RF building blocks such as LNA, Filters, Combiners, SSPA, TWTAs, Oscillators
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days holiday (increasing yearly up to a maximum of 28 days) + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Life insurance and long-term sick pay
- Private healthcare
Our client is a leading global space mission partner, working across robotics, satellite systems, and space imagery who are pushing the boundaries to tackle big challenges with innovative and pioneering solutions. Company is continually growing which opens up opportunities to develop your career further.
RF Engineering | Antenna | Matlab | Python | C++ | Phased Arrays | Elements Coupling | Simulation | Modelling
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.