The Snr Propulsion Systems Engineer will be leading the development of propulsion projects, including defining context and implementation.
As Snr Propulsion Systems Engineer you will be analysing, designing, integrating, and testing, with strong focus on structural and thermal analysis.
As Snr Propulsion Systems Engineer you be working with a multi-disciplinary team of passionate engineers.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- Managing all propulsion projects and programmes
- Being the Propulsion subject matter expert.
- Ensuring all projects are completed within budget and on time.
- Strong commercial experience in the space industry
- Sound understanding of all critical subsystems that make up a propulsion system.
- Trade-off analysis.
- Generating and maintaining the requirements and associated design & verification compliance of a system
- Authoring and maintaining system level documents e.g. CONOPS, System test plans.
- Defining Development, Validation & Verification Plans for space systems.
- Strong understanding of space mission operations.
- Good knowledge of satellite level AIT.
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days holiday (increasing yearly up to a maximum of 28 days) + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Hybrid working
- Life insurance and long-term sick pay
- Private healthcare
Our client is a fast-growing innovative technologies company with offices in UK and EU, who are involved in the design, development, verification, build, test, and operation of its space-borne subsystems for Small Satellites & In-Orbit Servicing.
Propulsion Systems | Space Systems | Mission Systems | Mission Operations | CONOPS | System Test Plans | Design & Verification |
Bluestream People are an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.