If you want more impact as a leader, want to be a better listener or are just curious about what “coaching” is this workshop is for you.
"The role of the manager, in short, is becoming that of a coach". HBR December 2019.
When looking at the behaviours of their best managers, Google found that being a good coach was at the top of their list. Coaching is about bringing the best out of our teams, engaging them at a deeper level and expanding their thinking about what is possible.
In the Coaching Skills Workshop we will help you understand:
• The astounding impact of coaching
• What is the difference between coaching, mentoring and managing
• What happens to someone when they are coached
You will be given the opportunity to learn how to be more coach-like in your approach by practicing and having some fun in a safe environment.
Start or build your coaching skills and awareness by registering for the Coaching Skills Workshop:
Date: Thursday 10th February 2022
Time: 9am – 11:30am
Price: £75 - book now via eventbrite
Venue: Harwell Innovation Centre, 173 Curie Avenue, Harwell, Oxfordshire, OX11 0QG, United Kingdom
Presenter: David Savage
David Savage is a professional coach who supports people taking on new challenges by helping them keep a positive mental attitude and building good habits. David is an expert in employee engagement and works with Bluestream to help clients develop and retain their best talent.
All events will be planned and executed with the utmost attention to the health and safety of everyone in attendance. We will be implementing the following enhanced measures to ensure you feel safe and confident when attending the workshops:
- The meeting room will be sanitised before and after every use
- Windows will be opened to ensure well ventilated space
- The meeting room has a capacity of 40 but we will be restricting numbers to a maximum of 20 to allow for everyone to have enough personal space
- There will be hand sanitiser for your use on entry to the room and during events
- We will ask that you scan an NHS QR code on arrival so we can contact you should anyone inform us of suffering COVID-19 symptoms post-event
- All Bluestream employees will be wearing face masks. Free face masks will be available for you to use but will not compulsory
- All Bluestream employees will carry out asymptomatic testing before the event and, if possible, we request that those attending do the same.