We're building the momentum with Manufacturing with Purpose thanks to the support of leaders who want to make manufacturing a great place to work and know that flourishing people are the key to long term business success!
This will be an inspirational event hosted at a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility (www.e6.com) where delegates will enjoy a factory tour as well as a mix of presentations, discussion and mini-workshops covering the following themes:
- How having a common purpose boosts productivity
- How to break down silos and truly support front line workers
- Going beyond tools and techniques - how to embed the culture of Continuous Improvement
- Training on how to bring departments together and focus on overall business success
- Training on how to recognise and value different viewpoints and perspectives
- Insights on best practice on how to create a Continuous Improvement culture
- Develop great relationships with like-minded leaders - become part of the Manufacturing with Purpose community (6 Free online Events per year)
- Hard copy of a selected book - all will be revealed on the day.
Who should be there?
There are limited places and those attending should be people who care deeply about making a career in manufacturing amazing and want to do something about it. We welcome Manufacturing Leaders, Culture Change Professionals (Internal and External), People who believe that successful manufacturing is about growing People, Planet and Profit.
We encourage you to bring a "plus one" from your organisation - please enquire about our "Buy one, get one free" discount code.
- If you would rather have an invoice sent to your company please send an email to email@example.com
- Hot drinks and buffet lunch provided
- Tickets cannot be refunded after the 1st November 2022
For all questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org