As Electronic Test Engineer you will be part of a small friendly team, working on a large variety of projects for clients in the space and nuclear sectors across Europe and USA.
As Electronic Test Engineer you will be part of a growing company with a reputation for technical excellence.
Your day-to-day duties include
- The characterisation of electronic components during space radiation testing.
- Measurement of electronic instruments
- Selecting and assembling a suite of measuring instruments for a given test and write code to acquire
- Quality, documentation and data fidelity, so as to achieve full compliance with the customers’ specifications and deliver to budget and on time.
- BSc or equivalent in electronic, engineering or a related topic.
- Use of measuring instruments
- VISA API, and C++ coding
- Be able to communicate with hardware and instrumentation
- M-threading applications, and writing drivers for individual instruments
- Hands-on soldering and board prototyping
- Have worked in an ISO9001 environment
- Be prepared to travel to customer sites
Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Pension matched to 12%
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Health care plans and other benefits
A growing company with an enviable reputation across the space and nuclear industries across UK and beyond. A company who truly values its people and supports career development.
Radiation testing | Electronics | Instrumentation | Measurement Instrumentation | VISA API | C++ | ISO9001 | Testing |
Bluestream People are an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.